- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Downtown restaurant Bibiana has become a hangout for Supreme Court justices who love Italian food, we hear.
Over the past several months, eight of the nine judges have dined at restaurateur Ashok Bajaj’s eatery, a tipster tells us. Chief Justice John Roberts is the lone holdout.
Justices Antonin Scalia and Ruth Bader Ginsburg were even spotted dining together.
“They’ve been lifelong friends,” our spy adds.
In August, Justices Elena Kagan and Ginsburg were spotted visiting Bibiana separately during the course of a few days. The women were taking advantage of Restaurant Week. Kagan had lunch with a gaggle of men, presumably her clerks, while Ginsburg stopped in a few days earlier for dinner.
No word on why Roberts hasn’t visited; calls to the court were not immediately returned.