- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
The firm’s other newbies are Dan Olson, a former intern for Rep. Norm Dicks (D-Wash.); Edward O’Neil, a graduate of George Washington University; Erica Moseley, formerly with the Capital Financial Group; and Caroline McGuire, who holds a degree from the University of Richmond.
Elizabeth Brotherton contributed to this report.
Submit K Street Files tips here.