- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Rep. Jason Chaffetz had to get a root canal Monday, forcing him to take a break from his chatty ways.
The Utah Republican’s staff had to cancel many of his scheduled appearances for the week because of swelling. But it looks like the painful dental procedure didn’t put a damper on Chaffetz’s well-known love for junk food.
“Despite the root canal, I did manage to keep my Five Guys diet,” he tells HOH. “The little bacon cheeseburger liquefied is still quite tasty.”
Sure it is, Congressman.
No word on when Chaffetz will resume his busy schedule.