- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Former Sen. Byron Dorgan (D-N.D.)announced Tuesday that he’s joining the law firm Arent Fox as a senior policy adviser, but HOH hears that’s not the only gig the recently retired lawmaker has lined up.
Turns out Dorgan has landed a deal to write two novels, which he says his publisher describes as “eco-thriller.”
“I don’t know what that means even,” Dorgan jokes.
Dorgan has already written two wonky books on U.S. economic policy, but he says his new tomes will be fictional pieces tied somehow to energy. Dorgan is about halfway through writing the first book, but he’s mum otherwise, explaining that “it’s bad luck” to provide further details.
“I love to write, and this will be a different kind of project,” he says.