- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Brewer signed the gun bill into law at the same time the immigration bill was being debated in the state Senate. Giffords' 8th district was front and center in both. It shares a 100-mile border with Mexico and includes the O.K. Corral in Tombstone — home to perhaps the most legendary gunfight in the nation's history.
"If a person personifies the adage of disagreeing while not being disagreeable, it's her," Rep. Raúl Grijalva, who also represents part of Tucson, said Monday on MSNBC. "She represents her district ... a district that is more moderate and conservative than others."