- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Pratt said his organization would be making the case that Loughner legally obtained a handgun and ammunition and that having people with guns is how to stop violent acts such as this.
“Even with the gun control laws that we have, they’ve been ineffective,” Pratt said. “This shows what we’ve known all along: Anybody who is committed to perpetrate an act of violence will get their hands on a gun, even if he were prohibited.”comments powered by Disqus