- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
The shop will announce today that it is bringing on Mike Hogan, who was deputy chief of staff for Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.), and Steve Tilton, a former vice president for federal affairs at the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America. Tilton previously worked at Advanced Medical Technology Association.
• Veteran GOP lobbyist Bill Jarrell, who most recently ran his own firm Washington Strategies, has joined the Madison Group as a partner.
Jarrell worked for several government officials, including as deputy chief of staff and administrative assistant for then-House Majority Whip Tom DeLay (R-Texas) and as chief of staff to then-Rep. James Saxton (R-N.J.). He also served in the Interior Department during the administration of President George H.W. Bush.
• The Motion Picture Association of America has tapped Karen Thorland to be its vice president and senior content protection counsel. Thorland, who will begin her new job Jan. 18, most recently was a partner with Loeb & Loeb.
Please send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.