- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Losing Senate candidate Ken Buck of Colorado told Politico that the tea party groups that helped fuel his challenge to Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet don’t rival the state Democrats’ organization.
“The tea parties aren’t going to pay for a tracker,” Buck told the newspaper. “The tea parties aren’t going to pay for the database that needs to be built. The tea parties aren’t going to pay to disseminate information to the media.”
Buck also acknowledged to Politico his “lack of experience” was among the things causing his defeat.
For more from our At the Races politics blog, click here.