- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) leaves the Russell Senate Office Building following the passage of the health care reform bill on Dec. 24, 2009. The Senate’s endgame is once again stretching toward Christmas as the chamber works on several major pieces of legislation.