- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Ken Inouye, the son of Sen. Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii), can still rock. A spy eyed the punk-rocker-turned-software-lobbyist cutting loose onstage Saturday night at the Black Cat.
Inouye grabbed a guitar and performed two songs with punk band Set to Explode. The show benefited Steven McPherson, also known as DJ Stereo Faith. McPherson, a fixture on the D.C. music scene for two decades, had brain surgery this year.
Inouye is now a K Streeter, but back in the 1980s, he was best known as the guitarist for the band Marginal Man.
“Even in his old age, Kenny can still throw down when it comes to helping out one of D.C.’s finest,” our tipster says.