- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
At least his team actually got to play the game.
A spy eyed Sen. Al Franken watching his home-state Vikings take on the New York Giants on Monday night at the Capitol Hill watering hole Lola’s Barracks Bar and Grill. The Minnesota Democrat was dressed down in jeans and a purple hooded sweatshirt, and he cheered loudly for the Vikes, our spy says.
Unfortunately for Franken, things didn’t go well for his squad. Not only did the Vikings have to play in Detroit because their stadium’s roof collapsed Sunday, they lost to the Giants and Vikings quarterback Brett Favre’s consecutive-starts streak ended.