- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Following his censure by the House, Rep. Charlie Rangel is suddenly noting his age when talking about his future. The Democrat told the New York Daily News, “I do realize that I’m 80 years old,” when asked whether he’ll run for a 22nd term.
Over the weekend, Rangel tweeted a link to the story, in which he floated some potential candidates for his Harlem seat in the 15th district. From the Daily News:
“Assemblyman Keith Wright is ‘a great guy with a lot of experience,’ and state Sen. Adriano Espaillat ‘really has a proven record,’ he said. ‘And I’m watching this new fella coming in, [state Sen. Robert Rodriguez].’”