- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
One of the hazards of cleaning out the office? Things can get mislabeled. Or rather, correctly labeled, but with an unfortunate double-entendre. Just ask Rep. Charlie Gonzalez.
On Monday, a tipster e-mailed a photo showing a large map of the Texas Democrat’s district sitting in the hallway outside his office in the Cannon House Office Building. Presumably, the map was waiting to be thrown away. But the word “trash” was written on the map in black marker, leading our tipster to joke that Gonzalez must not think much of his district.
Gonzalez’s office didn’t comment on the trashy tidbit, but HOH hears nobody on the Congressman’s staff wielded the marker.