- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
To congratulate the Michigan Republican on his new post, the California Democrat sent him a poinsettia with an eco-friendly nonincandescent light bulb sticking out of it. The attached note, addressed to “Freddie,” read, “Congrats! May your term as E&C Chair be BRIGHT!”
And they say these are dark days for bipartisanship.