- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
To congratulate the Michigan Republican on his new post, the California Democrat sent him a poinsettia with an eco-friendly nonincandescent light bulb sticking out of it. The attached note, addressed to “Freddie,” read, “Congrats! May your term as E&C Chair be BRIGHT!”
And they say these are dark days for bipartisanship.