- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
“Lamar was Tea Party before Tea Party was cool.”
— William Schambra, director of the Hudson Institute’s Bradley Center for Philanthropy and Civic Renewal, in a speech last week. Schambra spoke shortly after Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.) delivered a lecture on the upcoming Congress.