- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
An HOH spy eyed Rep. Jan Schakowsky on a D.C.-bound flight Monday morning, and the Illinois Democrat looked like quite the expert traveler.
In a red wool coat with her Member pin on the lapel, Schakowsky carried a Starbucks cup and flipped through the pages of the New York Times during the flight. And although she looked perfectly put-together, our spy says, Schakowsky apparently traveled on the cheap — she sat in coach.