- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Sen. Chris Dodd was spotted cheering on his daughter at a Thursday night performance of “The Nutcracker.”
A spy reports that the Connecticut Democrat and proud dad was dressed in a black suit and blended in with the holiday crowd at the Warner Theatre.
“It was really strange as either no one knew who he was or acknowledged him,” our spy says.
It’s not clear which of his daughters was performing or what role she played, although spokesman Bryan DeAngelis tells HOH that Dodd attended the show with the rest of his family.