- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
West also said her group is supporting Johnson because of his background as a businessman and accountant and backing Coats because of his previous tenure on the Hill and K Street.
The proximity of the back-to-back events for Coats and Rubio on Thursday will make it easy for lobbyists such as West to hit both. “We will just walk across the hall,” she said.