- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
West also said her group is supporting Johnson because of his background as a businessman and accountant and backing Coats because of his previous tenure on the Hill and K Street.
The proximity of the back-to-back events for Coats and Rubio on Thursday will make it easy for lobbyists such as West to hit both. “We will just walk across the hall,” she said.