- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
ďIím going to greatly miss coming to work every day, but it is time for me to focus on my family and all the joys of raising 3 rambunctious ó and hopefully Republican ó little boys,Ē Huffard said in the firmís news release.
• DDC Advocacy has appointed Steve Rice, who has 15 years of experience in political and public affairs, to be its vice president of field operations. At DDC, he will be responsible for grass roots, grass tops, coalition building and overseeing state and national field operations.
• Matthew Beck, communications director and policy adviser on the House Ways and Means Committee, is leaving to join the Glover Park Group. After more than nine years on the Hill, Beck will be vice president for public affairs and marketing in Gloverís financial services practice. His first day on the new job is today.
Matthew Murray and Alex Knott contributed to this report. Submit K Street Files tips here.