- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“T.J. brings valuable policy and political experience to our team,” Kunde said in a statement. “He will give key decision makers greater access to our company, serving as an advocate for Darden and continuing to build and foster relationships in Washington, D.C.”
Darden’s brands include Red Lobster, Olive Garden and the Capital Grille.
• The American Nurses Association has brought on April Canter as its associate director of government affairs. A former House Oversight and Government Reform Committee staffer, she was also a director at Prime Advocacy and manager of advocacy and government relations for the GRAMMY Awards.
Kate Ackley and Steve Peoples contributed to this report.
Submit K Street Files tips here.