- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
The Freer Gallery
• There are plenty of options here for a tea addict. A diverse collection of teapots is for sale, including miniatures ($7.50), one shaped like a fat Buddha ($18.95) and another like a dragon ($49.95).
National Air and Space Museum
This three-floor Smithsonian shop has the best selection of stocking stuffers and geekery on the Mall.
• Let someone relive childhood field trips to the science museum with dehydrated space food such as strawberries and Neapolitan ice cream ($5).
• Nothing says cozy like sitting next to a roaring fire under a shiny space blanket ($6).
• Christmas trees love gifts too! Why not get yours a ray gun ornament ($15)?
• What child needs a teddy bear when he can have a plush “Little Thinker” Albert Einstein ($22)? He’s sure to provide hours of relative fun.
• Love this gift, Star Wars fans will. Looks great on display in living room, life-size Yoda does ($900).