- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The intersection between energy and environmental policy is complex and extremely important to get right. The Energy and Commerce Committee has thus far taken lead responsibility, and we are poised to bring the fight directly to the administration on behalf of the American people.
Now more than ever, the constitutional function of our committee is needed to stand up to the unaccountable czars and overreaching agency heads within the Obama administration. But when all is said and done, Republicans will put all of these small squabbles behind us and make the American people proud of what we accomplish.
Rep. Fred Upton (R-Mich.) is a member of the Energy and Commerce Committee.