- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Several celebs are expected to meet with Members today.
Actress Jennifer Garner will be at a morning Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions subcommittee hearing on the “State of the American Child.”
Actress Geena Davis is set to testify before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing this afternoon in support of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, an international agreement.
And “Private Practice” star KaDee Strickland will meet with Members on behalf of the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network. Strickland will lobby in support of legislation designed to tackle the backlog of DNA testing in rape kits.