- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Several celebs are expected to meet with Members today.
Actress Jennifer Garner will be at a morning Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions subcommittee hearing on the “State of the American Child.”
Actress Geena Davis is set to testify before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing this afternoon in support of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, an international agreement.
And “Private Practice” star KaDee Strickland will meet with Members on behalf of the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network. Strickland will lobby in support of legislation designed to tackle the backlog of DNA testing in rape kits.