- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
• George Lowe, a former chief of staff to Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) and then-Sen. Ted Stevens (R-Alaska), is joining the government law and strategies group at Brown Rudnick. Most recently, he ran Lowe Strategies. At Brown Rudnick, he will focus on political and parliamentary strategy, coalition building and crisis management.
• Kadesh & Associates has tapped Warren Weinstein, who joins the firmís water, energy and environment practice. Weinstein previously was legislative director at the Bipartisan Policy Center Advocacy Network.
• The American Academy of Pediatrics has added Tamar Magarik Haro and Daniel Gage to its roster. Haro was staff director of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions subcommittee on children and families. Gage joined AAP from J.A. Green and Co., a lobbying firm where he was vice president of government affairs.
Kate Ackley contributed to this report.
Please send tips to email@example.com.