- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
The National Republican Senatorial Committee raised $14.2 million in October, a record haul. The sum was aided by sizable Member transfers from GOP Sens. Richard Burr (N.C.), Tom Coburn (Okla.), Chuck Grassley (Iowa) and John McCain (Ariz.).
It was the NRSC’s best month since the 2002 enactment of the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act.