- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Every Tuesday, HOH gets to know a Member of Congress better through a series of five fun questions. Today, we chat with Sen.-elect John Boozman (R-Ark.), who, after spending five terms in the House, recently defeated Sen. Blanche Lincoln (D).
Q: Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?
A: I’m still holding out hope for the Cowboys!
Q: If you could have dinner with anyone tonight — aside from your family — who would you dine with?
A: Tony Dungy [the first African-American head coach to win the Super Bowl].
Q: If you could live anywhere, not including your district, where would you live?
A: As a True Arkansan, anywhere but Texas.
Q: What’s your hidden talent?
A: Antique appraisal.
Q: If you weren’t a Member of Congress, what would you be doing?
A: Riding a Harley across America.