- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
Art Brodsky, a spokesman for the advocacy group Public Knowledge, said the failure to pass the Waxman measure before the break was a major setback for those trying to preserve open access on the Internet.
“It resets it to what it was — not much of anything,” he said.