- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Art Brodsky, a spokesman for the advocacy group Public Knowledge, said the failure to pass the Waxman measure before the break was a major setback for those trying to preserve open access on the Internet.
It resets it to what it was not much of anything, he said.