- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Art Brodsky, a spokesman for the advocacy group Public Knowledge, said the failure to pass the Waxman measure before the break was a major setback for those trying to preserve open access on the Internet.
“It resets it to what it was — not much of anything,” he said.