- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Art Brodsky, a spokesman for the advocacy group Public Knowledge, said the failure to pass the Waxman measure before the break was a major setback for those trying to preserve open access on the Internet.
“It resets it to what it was — not much of anything,” he said.