- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
But in his 2008 financial disclosure report, McCaul reported both of these assets under a single entity, which was valued at $25 million to $50 million.
Although it is possible the accounts were worth as much as $50 million in the previous year, Roll Call considers only the minimum value of each reported asset, or $25 million for its 2008 calendar year tally.
Because McCaul now reports the accounts as separate assets, he receives twice the credit boosting his total by $25 million with a single account.
Roll Call calculates each Members minimum net worth by adding the minimum value of each asset and subtracting the minimum liabilities reported.