- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Obama touched on the issue at his press conference Wednesday, giving a nod to the DREAM Act and calling for reform.
"We may not be able to get everything that I would like to see in a package, but we have to have a balanced package. ... For example, making sure that DREAM Act kids ... can stay," Obama said.