- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Not facing a re-election of his own, Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.) is soliciting donations from his supporters on behalf of Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.), who is facing a tough challenge from Rep. Denny Rehberg (R).
“Something’s happening out in Montana,” Webb wrote in an email. “Special interests are gathering their resources for one of the biggest battles we’ll see in 2012 — and my good friend from the Big Sky State, Jon Tester, is preparing for the fight of his career.”
According to Webb’s June 28 email, Tester was looking to raise $100,000 from across the country by tonight’s second-quarter fundraising deadline, and Webb asked supporters to donate $10.