- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Another Republican has joined the GOP Senate primary in hopes of challenging vulnerable Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.).
State Sen. Deb Fischer (R) will announce her bid today, according to the Omaha World-Herald. She joins a primary field that includes state Attorney General Jon Bruning and state Treasurer Don Stenberg.
Fischer reportedly has already been endorsed by former Nebraska Gov. Kay Orr and former Rep. John McCollister.