- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Another Republican has joined the GOP Senate primary in hopes of challenging vulnerable Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.).
State Sen. Deb Fischer (R) will announce her bid today, according to the Omaha World-Herald. She joins a primary field that includes state Attorney General Jon Bruning and state Treasurer Don Stenberg.
Fischer reportedly has already been endorsed by former Nebraska Gov. Kay Orr and former Rep. John McCollister.