- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Another Republican has joined the GOP Senate primary in hopes of challenging vulnerable Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.).
State Sen. Deb Fischer (R) will announce her bid today, according to the Omaha World-Herald. She joins a primary field that includes state Attorney General Jon Bruning and state Treasurer Don Stenberg.
Fischer reportedly has already been endorsed by former Nebraska Gov. Kay Orr and former Rep. John McCollister.