- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) picked up a repeat challenger for his 5th district seat.
Lynne Torgerson, who ran as an Independent against Ellison in 2010 and garnered just 4 percent of the vote against Ellison’s 68 percent, declared late last week on TeaPartyNation.com that she would take on the three-term Congressman again. In the posting, she called him a “radical Islamist,” a quote that he noted for his Twitter followers.
Torgerson told Roll Call that she would seek the Republican nomination this cycle, instead of running as an Independent.