- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
Yes, it will cost money to implement the Food Safety Modernization Act. But the alternative — resigning ourselves to an endless cycle of toxic outbreaks, illness, death and damage to our economy — is the ultimate false economy.
Sen. Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) sits on the Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development and Food and Drug Administration.