- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), who had participated in the talks, said Friday, “The simple message Republicans sent yesterday ... was unless we take their lopsided approach to reducing the deficit, they’re prepared to tank the economy and put millions of Americans’ jobs at risk.”