- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
The conservative advocacy group American Crossroads is launching an ad campaign against vulnerable Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.).
The buy is $50,000 worth of radio ads, hitting McCaskill on what they call her “liberal voting record.” The campaign also includes a website, TruthAboutClaire.com, which highlights votes she has taken on the stimulus bill and debt limit increases.