- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
NRCC spokesman Tory Mazzola lauded Buerkle as working to "cut wasteful spending and help reduce our nation's massive debt" and bashed the former Congressman. He said, "If you need more proof that Washington Democrats want to make Nancy Pelosi House Speaker again, look no further than their efforts to recruit her loyal ally Dan Maffei as a candidate."