- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
He may have been an undercover FBI agent for nine years, but Rep. Michael Grimm isn’t afraid to let his sensitive side show.
The New York Republican was spotted last week at Fiola, D.C.’s newest shmancy Italian restaurant from chef Fabio Trabocchi, with a married couple and his chief of staff.
The Congressman first chose a gentle pinot grigio, “but after some cajoling from an older female companion, he switched to [Johnnie Walker] Black Label on the rocks,” a spy tells HOH.
Wine snobs will be glad to hear the PG isn’t usually Grimm’s first choice — but then neither is whiskey.
“He usually drinks red Italian wine: Chianti is his first choice,” Grimm spokeswoman Carol Danko tells HOH.
So we’ll go ahead and add Italian reds to our running “whatever makes Grimm happy” list, along with teacup yorkies named Sebastian and repealing the indoor tanning tax.