- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Former Richmond, Va., tea party leader Jamie Radtke seems to really like former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R).
Radtke, who is challenging ex-Sen. George Allen in a GOP primary for Senate, lavishes praise on Palin in the new film “The Undefeated” to be released later this month.
Palin is “not a member of the permanent political establishment,” Radtke says in the film, which boosts Palin as a champion of grass-roots conservatives. Radtke says Palin helped tea party activists such as the “organic person at the PTA” get involved. She said activists draw from Palin’s “strength.”
Will the film give Radtke’s long-shot candidacy against a powerful former Senator a boost? It’s unlikely, but maybe Palin would want to return the favor with an endorsement.