- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Former Richmond, Va., tea party leader Jamie Radtke seems to really like former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R).
Radtke, who is challenging ex-Sen. George Allen in a GOP primary for Senate, lavishes praise on Palin in the new film “The Undefeated” to be released later this month.
Palin is “not a member of the permanent political establishment,” Radtke says in the film, which boosts Palin as a champion of grass-roots conservatives. Radtke says Palin helped tea party activists such as the “organic person at the PTA” get involved. She said activists draw from Palin’s “strength.”
Will the film give Radtke’s long-shot candidacy against a powerful former Senator a boost? It’s unlikely, but maybe Palin would want to return the favor with an endorsement.