- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Former Rep. Ed Case (D-Hawaii) sent a fundraising solicitation email to supporters Monday ahead of the June 30 fundraising deadline. The Senate candidate asked for any help, or “kokua,” they could offer.
“Why June 30th, a year before the election?” wrote Case, a Hawaii native. “That’s the end of the current fundraising quarter, and a good result will continue our great momentum into our statewide campaign. If you’ve considered helping out, now’s when we’d really appreciate your kokua.”
Case is facing at least one Member, Rep. Mazie Hirono (D), in the race to succeed retiring Sen. Daniel Akaka (D).