- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Former Rep. Ed Case (D-Hawaii) sent a fundraising solicitation email to supporters Monday ahead of the June 30 fundraising deadline. The Senate candidate asked for any help, or “kokua,” they could offer.
“Why June 30th, a year before the election?” wrote Case, a Hawaii native. “That’s the end of the current fundraising quarter, and a good result will continue our great momentum into our statewide campaign. If you’ve considered helping out, now’s when we’d really appreciate your kokua.”
Case is facing at least one Member, Rep. Mazie Hirono (D), in the race to succeed retiring Sen. Daniel Akaka (D).