- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
On the House side, the NRCC was the top performer in May, taking in $4.6 million and reporting $10.6 million in cash on hand, double the amount of the DCCC. The NRCC also reported $7 million in debt left over from the 2010 campaign cycle, according to figures obtained late Monday by Roll Call.
By comparison, the DCCC raised $3.8 million and reported $5.3 million in cash on hand as of May 31 and $6.6 million in debt, according to its filing with the FEC.
Steve Peoples contributed to this report.
This article updates the print version to include fundraising data for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the National Republican Congressional Committee.