- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) casts a shadow on a nearby wall during a Wednesday news conference on the End Excessive Oil Speculation Now Act, which would require the chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission to take steps to reduce speculation on gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and heating oil.