- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) casts a shadow on a nearby wall during a Wednesday news conference on the End Excessive Oil Speculation Now Act, which would require the chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission to take steps to reduce speculation on gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and heating oil.