- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
The potential for such claims is virtually unlimited and would dramatically undermine investor confidence because a risk analysis of what is “secret” is impossible, and litigation costs against a prior-user defense would be prohibitive.
The expansion of prior-user rights is bad for researchers, small-business innovators and patent holders. Instead, we support patent reforms that will preserve the benefits of patent holders and encourage job creation here at home.