- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Insiders said no matter which district Richardson runs in, she is likely to face a strong challenge from a state legislator. There is a possibility that state Sen. Rod Wright (D) runs in the Compton district, while in the Long Beach district state Sen. Alan Lowenthal (D), whose name one insider called a “dynasty” in that area, is expected to run.
“I think it’s way too preliminary to stake out a claim and say one or the other,” Richardson said. “Once the commission comes out officially, I’ll obviously have to make a choice.”